Warning! galahotels.com is a fraud. I booked a hotel in Cuba an

misspelled the month. With the reservation receipt I discovered the mistake and tried to contact them for corrections. All their service numbers are leading to nowhere. They wanted a cancellation fee even though I cancelled minutes after reservation. Received an e-mail later, lying that the cancellation fee regards to hotels policy. Called the hotel myself and find out, that they never received a booking and do not even know about galahotels.com

Started checking in the web and found out, that there a tons of similar cases. There also have been victims they arrived at the hotels to find out that no booking existed. There also have been comlaints on their facebook pages, but cleaned up very quickly. It seems to be clear that all the positive feedback on Sites such as Trustpilot are fake as well. I filed a lawsuit and hope that everyone who experienced frauds with galahotels.com will do so, too.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Galahotels. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Galahotels.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Galahotels to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Galahotels?

Comments